So you’ve bought your prom dress – What do you need to do next?
Image - Hair by Coral
1. If you have bought your dress then make sure you try it on a few weeks before so that you can see if you need any alterations.
2. If your dress does need altering then make sure you get yourself booked in with a local seamstress. I have contacts if you do not know anyone who can do this for you.
3. Buy your shoes (and matching bag) as you will need these when you go for your fitting with the seamstress.
4. Book your hair, make-up, nails and spray tan if you want someone to do them for you. If not, and you want to do them yourself start having a play around with styles and designs. Again there are lots of fantastic hairdressers and make-up artists that I know.
5. Think about your accessories – ear-rings, necklace, bracelet, etc.
6. Decide what underwear you are going to wear – try it on with your dress.
7. Let your prom date know the colour of your dress if you want to co-ordinate.
8. Lastly, think about how you are travelling to your prom – there will be lots of people there to see you arrive in your stunning dress.
If you have any questions then please get in touch and I will try and help you out.